One of the advantages of using this cryptocurrency on a bitcoin casino remains in terms of bonuses. During a registration or a deposit, they are as a rule 15%. So, if you have a 100% CAD 200 welcome bonus, you will receive CAD 400, you will have an additional CAD 460, which you can use on slots and table games. Be sure to inquire about additional bonuses before making a deposit.
Before registering at a canada bitcoin casino, analyze the promotions and bonuses offered: bonus with deposit, bonus without deposit, free spins (free spins) , free play time or even cash offer, all not being in Canadian dollars, but changed to BTC. The same goes for the VIP program. Finally, know that to make things easier for you, serious platforms will change their offers in the classic currency, and in the virtual one with DBTC tenth BTC or CBTC hundredth Bitcoin.
What are the benefits of using Bitcoin for bonuses?
Here is the list of the strengths of the use of BTC, a secure, reliable, modern and fast means of payment, on web gaming platforms:
- No processing fees during bank exchanges;
- You don’t have to share sensitive bank data;
- Possibility to put funds via your mobile (smartphone or tablet) or your PC;
- Offers access to all casino games (roulette, slot machines, blackjack, live games, etc.)
- You can make payments with bitcoin whenever and wherever you want;
- Bitcoin is the only currency that cannot be seized by force. In addition, BTC exchanges are not censurable;
- And finally, it’s a pseudonymous virtual currency with no verification or credit history.
What are the disadvantages of using Bitcoin for bonuses?
The biggest concern with using BTC as a payment option on web gaming sites is that the number of casinos accepting this virtual currency is still low. Here are other weak points:
- This is not an easy payment option because you have to install specific software on your equipment in relation to your Bitcoin wallet.
- The volatility of BTC: the more people and companies use this currency, the more stable it will become. Currently, every event has an impact on the price of BTC. Over the years, however, this diminishes.
- Necessary attention: since you have your cryptocurrency on your PC or in a web wallet, it is essential to perfectly secure the latter. Also remember to check that the wallet provider is reliable.
- The irreversible aspect of exchanges: when your BTC transfer is gone, you can’t go back. So, do not make the wrong recipient.